Thursday, August 23, 2007

Brief Hiatus (After Brief Beginning)

You may be thinking, "Hiatus?! This fucker has only done a few postings and he's already taking a hiatus?! What a sloth!" My wife and I now have another baby at home (another boy- yeah!) so that little guy is taking away from my already-slender leisure time-- which is fine since he's more important than my blabbering about obscure punk records. The bigger reason for the hiatus, though, is bandwidth issues that I have to sort out before I post more music. I'm in the process of finding a newer, bigger host with more bandwidth so once that is figured out postings will resume-- I have a lot of GREAT ideas for upcoming posts. But I want to make sure that you're able to hear the music I post which has been a problem with my current free host (I know, you get what you pay for which was nothing).